Get Malaga at your fingertips quickly & easily
The guide you need for a short break in Malaga!
No need to spend hours searching online for information, looking for things to do and see, comparing reviews, poring over maps… because Malaga on a Short Break has done it all for you!
Download yours to find:
- Detailed daily itineraries to ensure you get the absolute most from your visit.
- Insider tips to save you time and money.
- Local insight to show you another side to Malaga.
- A self-guided walking tour to give you an overview of the city’s attractions.
- Recommendations to experience the very best sights, things to do, food, drink…
- Must-know information to give you the facts and practicalities.
- Full-colour images to inspire you to fall in love with this wonderful city.
- Tailor-made maps to help you find where to go quickly and easily.
“Really enjoyed the guide… just came back from a week in Malaga. It has great content and we did many things in it.” Stephanie Ditchburn
Malaga on a Short Break comes packed with must-know information in full-colour in PDF format. Just download your copy and store on your phone/tablet or laptop. Quick and easy to consult whenever you need Malaga at your fingertips.
The guide has been written by Joanna Styles, an experienced travel writer and creator of the Guide to Malaga website. More importantly, she is passionate about Malaga, a city she has lived in for 5 years and visited regularly for 30. Since September 2015, Joanna has been writing about Malaga and helping tourists experience the very best of the city. Guide to Malaga has over 400 pages of information used by over 25,000 visitors a month. Well aware that no one has time to go through them all, Joanna decided to create Malaga on a Short Break, an eguide that condenses all the information you need to see and enjoy the best of Malaga on a 2,3 or 5 day visit. You can find out more about Joanna and the Guide to Malaga journey here.
“I downloaded it because there are so many things to see and do that you might miss. Since we have had so many friends and family come to visit, I thought this would be a perfect guide for me to use to show them this beautiful city. Bravo for making this.” Devon Poe
See what’s inside Malaga on a Short Break