Create the dishes served in Malaga’s finest restaurants
The only place you’ll find these recipes.
11 recipes from Malaga’s top chefs including José Carlos García and Diego Gallegos, both with Michelin stars
- Delicious dishes created by Michelin-starred chefs.
- All easy to follow, prepare and cook.
- Exclusive Malaga wine pairing suggestion for every dish.
- Pro chef’s top tip for each recipe.
- Plus Malaga produce calendar and wine guide.
All for just €8.95
Cook the best Malaga cuisine in your own kitchen with real recipes on the menu at Malaga’s finest restaurants.
Malaga Fine Wining & Dining includes recipes for dishes served at Restaurante José Carlos García, Sollo, Café de París, Araboka, La Antxoeta, Alexso, El Pimpi, Aire Gastrobar, Los Patios de Beatas and Uvedoble.
- Discover traditional family dishes, Malaga classics and innovative twists, all tried and trusted favourites.
- Choose from meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Pair each to perfection with the chef’s tip for the best Malaga wine.
- Discover those little tips that make all the different to a dish.
- Get the Malaga local produce calendar and learn about Malaga wine.
Malaga Fine Wining & Dining has been compiled by the Guide to Malaga team, led by Joanna Styles, a highly-experienced travel writer and creator of Guide to Malaga. The recipes come from Malaga’s best chefs – two have Michelin stars – and all offer excellent cuisine, service and value for money.