The Guide to Buying Property in Spain
Literally all you need to know
About this book
Whether you have firm plans to buy property in Spain or just like the idea, this ebook is essential reading. Inside, you’ll find all the information you need to understand all the aspects of buying.
This ebook has over 140 pages, packed with the information and advice you need for every single step of a property purchase in Spain.
- The very beginning – why, where and what to buy.
- First steps – prices, mortgages, building a home and who can help you.
- Next stage – the costs and the completion.
- Final stages – the practical aspects of being an owner.
Plus lots of tips, insight and fun facts.
And fully updated for 2024!
All you need to ensure your new home becomes the stuff of dreams, not nightmares!
Inside 143 full-colour pages, you’ll find
- Insider tips and advice to ensure you steer clear of potential problems.
- Area guides to the most popular places in Spain
- Property market facts, then, now and the future.
- Information on how to rent before you buy and let after you buy.
- Exactly what each professional involved in the purchase does.
All in one handy guide, downloadable in pdf format to store on the device of your choice.
This ebook is written by Joanna Styles, a professional copywriter who specialises in property investment in Spain. Since 2000, she has written dozens of property market reports, crafted thousands of real estate articles and translated numerous property reports for companies like Tinsa, Spain’s largest valuations company. In her personal life, Joanna has bought, sold, rented and let property in Spain where she has lived since 1989.
To help her with The Guide to Buying Property in Spain, Joanna has called on the help of professionals including lawyers, surveyors, architects and mortgage advisors, all of whom have assisted in compiling this comprehensive guide.
Note that this ebook is available in digital form only (downloadable pdf).
Sign up to our free fortnightly newsletter.
Read all the latest events and news about Malaga in your inbox every other Friday.