Buying a home in Spain? Thinking seriously of a purchase?
Then you need The Guide to Buying Property in Spain
The handy ebook that gives you all the information you need for every single step of a property purchase in Spain.
- The very beginning – why, where and what to buy.
- First stage – prices, mortgages, building a home and who can help you.
- Next stage – the costs and the completion.
- Final stage – the practical aspects of being an owner.
Plus a ton of tips, insights and facts.
All for just €7.95!
All you need to ensure your new home becomes the stuff of dreams, not nightmares!
Inside the 145 full-colour pages, you’ll find:
- Insider tips and advice to ensure you steer well clear of potential problems.
- A step-by-step guide to the purchase procedure for resale and new-build homes.
- A detailed breakdown of all the costs involved when you buy.
- Area guides to the most popular places in Spain.
- Property market facts, then, now and the future.
- Information on how to rent before you buy and let after you buy.
- Exactly what each professional involved in the purchase does.
- All you need to know about owning a home.
All in one handy guide, downloadable in pdf format to store on the device of your choice.
“I had been spending the winters in Malaga but always in rental properties as I was afraid of taking the step of buying a property. How I wish I’d had this guide beforehand! I’ve now taken the plunge and an in the process of buying together using recommended lawyers. I can’t recommend this book enough.”Charlie Jory, UK
Buy this guide
before you take the plunge!
Written by Joanna Styles
A professional copywriter who specialises in property investment in Spain. Since 2000, she has created written numerous property market reports, crafted thousands of real estate articles and translated dozens of property reports for companies like Tinsa, Spain’s largest valuations company.
In her personal life, Joanna has bought, sold, rented and let property in Spain where she has lived since 1989. For The Guide to Buying Property in Spain, Joanna has called on the help of professionals including lawyers, surveyors, architects and mortgage advisors, all of whom have assisted in compiling this comprehensive guide.
She has compiled The Guide to Buying Property in Spain in response to the many emails she receives asking for information about purchasing real estate in Spain and to the lack of comprehensive books on the market.
“A mine of information and practical advice. It’s readable and gives practical and up-to-date advice.”Rupert Ballantyne, UK (review posted on Amazon)